Monday 5 March 2012

Space Savers?

Recently i've re-organised my room and have created some little space savers and have gotten rid of quite alot of old clutter but I have created some ways of storing different items that some of you guys might find helpfull...

1. Gather all the product samples or things to try out and put them all together in a box (I used my Ed hardy perfume box as it was the perfect size). Then when your in the mood for trying something new you know where to look.

In mine at the moment I have some ingredients by Marks and Spencers shower gel, shower cream, body scrub and body lotion mini's which I am trying to save for the next time I travel as they are the perfect size. A dove intensive repair express treatment which I received 2samples of at the clothes show live 2011, used one up and bought a full size so i'm saving this one for travel. I also have a Balance Me super moisturising body wash, which was in an ELLE magazine 2issue bag from the clothes show also. I also have the Ed hardy body lotion which came in the gift set, Sudocream samples, Clinique tinted moisturiser sample and 3perfume samples. 

2. Nail Polish storage....
As you can see my nail polish collection isn't the largest but I found this box and put all of them in and apart from my top coat and cuticle treatment they all fit in! A tip though, I like to see the colours so I store some of my polishes upside down.

3. Makeup Storage for a small collection...
So this is all of my makeup, a small amount but i'm very happy with what I have. I used to have all my makeup in a makeup bag but then I found myself using the same products all the time,  now that all my makeup is in this box I change my look up quite a lot.

4. Extra products...
I like to switch up shampoo, conditioner, shower gel ect. quite alot but I find myself throwing away products that have product left and then repurchasing it the next month when I get bored. So I keep 'backup's' or extra products in this big box and it sits nicely in the corner of my room and matches my decor ready  for when I get bored of products!
In mine; Dove Summer glow, Fake Bake gradual tanner, Clean on Me shower gel, Fake Bake rough to buff Body scrub, Herbal Essences ignite my colour shampoo and conditioner, Glad Hair day Shampoo, Bad girl curl cream by Scandalous, S+G Greatest scrub of all, S+G Breakfast scrub, S+G righteous butter, Clean and Clear dual action moisturiser, Nivea Visage light moisturiser, Andrew Barton ultimate blonde twice a week lightening shampoo and Super nourish conditioner and Aussie 3minute miracle. Phew!

5. Getting ready basket?...
I bought this basket for £3 at wilkinsons and I keep it on my desk with my no7 mirror for when I get ready in the morning. I just keep things that would anyway be out on my desk cluttered. In mine I keep my hairspray,  hair mousse, heat protectant, dry shampoo, styling cream for my split ends :( , Eye Makeup remover, makeup wipes, cotton pads and moisturiser.

6. Scarves...
Maybe I did get this tip from another youtuber and most blogger's and youtuber's use this tip now. Tie your scarves up in your wardrobe rather than having them lay around.

Do you have any other space saving or storage tips?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment