Tuesday 3 April 2012

Haul: Dance competition?!

Some of you may not know this but I have been dancing since I was 5years old. If you want me too do another blog post about my dancing experience let me know! I've been at my current dance school for nearly a year now and can honestly say I think i'll be there for a while. In around 2weeks we have a big competition coming up and I need some makeup to create the 'clown' look needed.


Beauty uk No2 Eyeshadow palette; £3.99 from superdrug
These are amazingly pigmented for the price and will definatley do the job!

2true Effortless Waterproof Eyeliner No 2 Black
2true Waterproof Liquid eyeliner; £1.95 from superdrug
This is brilliant a review coming soon!


Mua eyebrow pencil in brunette; £1 from superdrug

Let me know if you'd like a review of any of these products and a tutorial of what makeup i'll be wearing for my competition! 
Thank you for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment