Monday 18 June 2012

Review: Mac Viva glam Nicki Lipstick!

Quite a while ago I said how I was in love with the Viva glam Nicki lipstick that Mac had released, well I bought it! I've had it for around 2months now and just haven't got around to writing this review post for you all.


The packaging is the same as the normal Mac lipstick packaging except for the red writing but I love the subtle change I just think it looks far more sleek. Especially 'Nicki's' signature on the inside of the bullet.


The actual lipstick has a super nice and luxurious smell and taste, its almost like a faux vanillary type scent. The lipstick formulation is a satin finish however it can be quite drying too the lips but isn't unbareable, for example i've had creamier but i've also had more drying lipsticks from other brands.


Now, I personally think this is all worth it for this amazing lipstick and pigmentation! The colour is a bright pink with a coral-y undertone, IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! 

I would 100% recommend this lipstick and can't wait to try more Mac lipsticks!
Mac Viva glam Nicki lipstick is £13.50 and available on Mac counters and instores. 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment