Monday 16 July 2012

Review: Rimmel Wake me up Foundation

After seeing all the hype about this foundation I thought it was about time I tried it out! I've actually been using this foundation since it had came out, well a week or two after. So, I thought it was about time a review was in order...

Firstly I love the packaging! Simple and sleek in the glass bottle yett fun with the bright orange lid and my favourite a pump! I hate those foundations that you have too whack out of the jar. Packaging: 9/10

What it claims too do...
Visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless natural looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a vitamin Moisturising complex.

What it does...
This foundation feels thick and moisturising when being appllied too the skin but feels lightweight when set giving a dewy finish. Therefore me with oily skin started too panic! When I wear this foundation i have too powder twice a day and still end up looking 'dewy' which isn't a bad thing but its not brilliant either.

 I find this foundation amazing on dry patches and I think it would be amazing on dry skin but for me I find it sliding off my face within about 5hours. I really do love the amount of coverage this foundation gives me and will definatley be saving it for the winter months when my skin is dry!

Overall I'd give this a 6.5/10 but would definatley recommend it too people with dry skin! You can purchase it from Boots and Superdrug for £8.99 here.

Thanks for reading,
Please follow my blog too keep updated with many more exciting new posts too come soon!
xoxo
Bulletin Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment