Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas Countdown: Splashin' Out

Splashin' Out- Luxury Gift guide

Its Christmas time and everyone deserves that luxury treat too indulge in! In these luxury gift guides I am going too keep the gifts female related meaning beauty, fashion and accessories! However, I hopefully will have a Male gift guide following!

In todays post i've picked out my top5 Luxury but practical gifts that any woman would LOVE! here goes...

1. GHD's -From £99 avaliable online or in selected hairdressers.
GHD's are great straighteners and my mum has had hers for 6years and they are still going strong! I haven't tried the Cloud Nine straightners so I cant compare but I believe they are just as good.

2. No7 Make up Mirror- £49.99 avaliable from Boots

I recieved this last year for christmas and use it everyday to do my makeup! It's amazing and looks very chic on your dressing table! If you purchase before Christmas its on offer for £19.99! BARGAIN!

3. Mark Hill RAW hairdryer- £59.99 avaliable from Boots
I have this hairdryer and although quite pricey its the best hairdryer I have ever used, it has 2speed settings and 3heat settings including a cool shot button and 3concentrator nozzles. I cannot recommend this for its purpose enough and it is also on offer in Boots for £29.99!

4. Jo Malone cologne collection- £62 avaliable from Jo Malone counters at Selfridges
Perfume is a tricky yet safe option for a luxury gift. If you know which scent your loved one wears then you'll have a great gift they'll love! But if you have no idea then a perfume mini collection like this one from Jo  Malone is perfect.

5. Sigma Premium Makeup brush kit- $164 (approx. £102) from Sigma Beauty online
A brush kit is a great gift for any makeup lover! Sigma seems too be the most talked about brand for full brush sets with great quality comparable too Mac.

Thanks for reading 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment