Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sales, Sales, Sales!

Usually I hate the January sale shopping but this year it was quite calm considering I had today to shop when all you grown ups are at work (haha! the joys of being a teenager). There isnt much but I did pick up a few strange buys which I just had to share with you all…

   002

d34f2ae4-a33d-4c50-ad06-b234308bebefwallpaper

Firstly, I picked up this Rabbit cushion which i am totally in love with from Primark! £4 absolute bargain!

010

As Lush were having a 50% sale on all their Christmas goodies I decided I’d pick up the So White bath bomb which was £1.60 reduced from £3.20. Being in the good mood I was and still am I gave in to the sales pitch and donated £1 to Charity and received a 10g pot of hand lotion.

011

I popped into the Boots half price sale to see this fabulous St Tropez set shining at me so I just had to buy it, it was a must have. £20 down to £10 bargain! and it comes with full size gradual tans for face and body in Medium Dark.

I also found these silver leopard print nail wraps in Primark for 50p and I just couldn’t say no, a NOTD is coming very soon… Finally I visited one of the many fancy dress shops in my town centre and purchased a bottle of the Crazy Colour hair dye in Pinkissimo for only £2.99. Altogether I am a very happy girl indeed!

 

Thanks for reading xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment