Thursday 23 February 2012

Pink Hair Feathers

I went to the hairdressers today, who is also my neighbour so quite a close friend to our family. She cut my hair with lots more layers and in a middle part and I love it! She also has some new hair feathers avaliable at her salon. So, she asked if I wanted one for free as practice for one of the stylists training who is also a neighbour of mine and a close friend. What could go wrong? Nothing! She did an amazing job and I can't wait to get another one. Sorry for the bad camera quality and lighting but I just had to show you guys.
Ask your hairdresser what they offer. Mine was put in for free this time but if I wish to get another one she only charges £6-£8 depending on length and style. Or you can also do them yourself a home, there are lots of different places that sell them for cheap ones I know of are Halo Hair extensions and Ebay.

Will you be trying Feather hair extensions?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment