Thursday 9 February 2012

Product Rave! and an apology :)

So first I'll start off with a quick apology about my monthly favourites, I said that I would post them soon but then my camera broke. Fantastic. After taking pictures on my ipod and them being blury I wasn't impressed then my ipod decided that it wouldn't charge properly! What a load of drama that is! I Hopefully should be back using a camera very soon!

PRODUCT RAVE!
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer!


My Shade is Light 2. This is a liquid concealer and has yet to crease on me and covers EVERYTHING! This is £4.19 and well worth the money. My only complaint is the shade range for darker skin tones with 'Deep' being more of a medium skin colour. If your hesitating about this then don't! I'm yet to find a person that doesn't like this product. You can find it here.

Thank you for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment