Thursday 17 May 2012

Acrylic nails= FTW!

Hey guys!
Sorry i've been a bit distant recently but there's been alot going on!

3-4weeks ago I went to a local nail salon and had acrylics put on. I had french manicure (white tips) full nails and I only got charged £20! Amazing!
They were similar too this^

Even though they were fantastic and my nails have grown underneath they are very brittle and weak and have all broken so now I have even shorter nails than I started with! I went too a boots pharmacy counter and the woman asked if I was a regular false nail wearer and if I had a low calcium intake. These were both sadly correct, so if you are interested in acrylic nails bare this in mind! If you have alot of calcium and vitamins in your diet this shouldn't be a problem. I would 100% recommend acrylics too everyone! (I'm going to get another set this weekend haha!)

What do you think about acrylics? Have you ever had them?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment