Tuesday 8 May 2012

Birthday Haul!

As it was my birthday last week I thought i'd do a birthday haul!

For my actual birthday I mainly got money from family and friends but off my mum and dad i recieved a new camera yay!


I've still got to get to grips with this so please bare that in mind if these pictures aren't amazing quality!

My friend bought me this amazing set of three shower gels from Boots Natural Collection (includes Mango and Papaya, Wild Strawberry, Passionfruit and exfoliating gloves.)

 (L-R) Birthday badge from my parents, Grandaughter teddy ornament from my grandparents, Happy Birthday photo album, 17nail polishes from my friend and 2 chain bracelets from my other friend.

Monsoon perfume gift set from another close friend!

From my brother I actually got a voucher to go to a photography studio in my town with 3friends soon!

I also recieved alot of money of family and friends and i'm so so so grateful for such an amazing birthday!
My next post will be another haul sharing what I bought with my birthday money yay!

Thanks for reading 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment