Saturday 12 May 2012

Review: Natural Collection blushes and Lipstick!


I was in boots the other day and saw that they had an offer for 3 for £5 on Natural Collection and was dying to try some products! The thing I wanted to try the most were the blushes, after hearing so much hype about them I had to pick two up!

Blushes...
I picked up Pink Cloud and Sugar Plum, (L-R on both pictures)

Pink Cloud seemed to be a favourited colour, therefore I had to pick it up. Its a beautiful pale pink colour and would suit lots of different skin tones.
Sugar Plum is more of deeper colour which would suit deeper skintones. However, I use it for a quick cheek colour but I wouldn't use a bronzer at the same time.
They are super soft but not powdery to work with, these feel so light on the skin and blend beautifully! They have great pigmentation and I can honestly recommend that you try these!

 
(Top is with natural sunlight, bottom is with artificial light)
(Top-Bottom on both pictures, Pink cloud, Sugar Plum and Raspberry lipstick)

I also bought the Moisture shine lipstick in Raspberry which has great pigmentation but for a moisturising lipstick, i've definatley had better! It's not mega drying but I do need a lipgloss over the top. It also has a satin finish so this may have something to do with. What can I say I got all of these for £5 so I can't really complain!

I would 100% recommend the Blushes to everyone and for the lipstick just swatch it on your hand before you buy, it may just be me being picky.

Keep the requests coming guys!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment