Monday 2 January 2012

A belated Happy New Year! and My 2012 New years resolutions!



Happy New Year! Okayy, so I know it's late but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy new year and all the best for 2012!

This year I really wanted to have a set of new years resolutions which I would stick to! So here they are:

1. Be more Healthy and Tone up!
This is the biggest one for me as i'm not the smallest of people and have always been a 'curvy' girl. But, recently its gotten the better of me and found myself eating a lot more rubbish foods! I'm not asking for a massive weight loss just a few pounds shedded please! I'm hoping to start a mini series towards the end of january to show my progress if you'd like to see that let me know!

2. Take care of my skin:
I have been getting alot better at taking care of my skin lately in the morning but at nighttime all I've been doing is taking my makeup with a quick swipe of a garnier makeup wipe. So for this resolution I really would like to wash and moisturise my face every night!


3. Wear less makeup
 Now for this I mean resist from wearing makeup unless i'm going somewhere. I've noticed since being ill the week before christmas with flu that my skin has been looking miles better without makeup.

4. Grow my nails
I hate to admit that i'm a nail bitter! It disgusts me! But the only time I don't bite my nails is when I have polish on, so I thrive to keep my nails in tip top condition throughout 2012!

5. Keep my room tidy
I used to be really good at keeping my room tidy but recently whilst i've been getting ready I just left all my makeup and products all over my room. I've just been so busy lately and haven't had time to tidy up but I did manage to clear my room today and so far i've kept on top of it!

Thank you for reading
:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment