Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hollister Sale!

Yesterday I was in my local shopping center and saw that hollister had a sale on! I'd never seen a hollister sale before and expected it to be very busy but surprisingly it wasn't. For ages I'd been wanting a hollister hoodie but I just couldn't come around to spending £50 on one that i'd probably wear twice, then seeing them in the sale I got very giddy!

Boomer Beach
This is the one I got for only £32.90! Bargain! Its so easy to wear just around the house or I even wore it out shopping with a pair of jeans, vans and just curled my hair and wore bright lips. Strangely, I didn't get any strange looks and my friend said I looked 'normal' thats good enough for me! The Hollister sale is not to be missed I think I'll be going back soon to get some long sleeve tops for £13 that I saw.

Will you be getting anything from the hollister winter sale?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment