Tuesday 3 January 2012

Mac Wishlist!

So as a 'newbie' to mac products I recently went to a new shopping center around an hours drive from where I live and saw a mac counter in the makeup section of the debenhams there. I spent around 20minutes having a general browse and swatched some of the products. They looked amazing quality in person and as I realised the swatches online don't give the products justice! The other day I was clearing out my makeup collection and found a mac dazzleglass! I never knew I had it! Ever since i've used it all the time and I love it. So after endless hours of browsing I manged to create a 'wishlist' of things I would like to try in the near future...

Eyeshadows in All that Glitters (Left) and Satin Taupe (Right).

 Eye Shadow           Eye Shadow
£11.50 each.

Eye Kohl in Teddy.
 Eye Kohl  
£13 each.

Lipstick in Speak Louder.
 Lipstick
£13.50 each.

Cremesheen Glass in Loud and Lovely
 Cremesheen Glass
£16 each.

Select sheer loose powder (I'm guessing i'd be around a NC15)
 Select Sheer/Loose
£17.50 each.

Select Cover Up concealer (I'm guessing again i'd be around an NW15)
 Select Cover-Up
£13.50 each.

Thank you for reading!
:) xx

2 comments:

  1. You should really get the eyeshadow All that glitters, it's so good for everyday makeup!

    Check out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete