Monday 2 January 2012

First Blog Post!

Welcome to Bulletin Beauty,

I've decided to try my hand at blogging after seeing so many people become successful through their blogs and youtube! I'm a teenage girl from England and I love Beauty and Fashion! I am currently studying textiles at school and hope to take it for a GCSE. Although I love Fashion and Beauty, I also have a love for Singing, Dancing and Drama. I go to dance lessons every week and I'm in a street dance group, my drama never really took off if i'm honest after I realised my immense stage fright! I've never performed singing either but I did have the chance to record some songs on a cd but, it turned out a disaster! So, thats my imperfect perfect life in a nutshell for you guys. Please click the follow button to my blog > and feel free to leave a comment and I will try my hardest to respond.

Thank you for reading
xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment