Saturday 28 January 2012

Haul: Skin troubles, tan and tees!

I just thought i'd throw a quick haul from my shopping trip today at you guys! So here goes and also let me know if you like these types of posts...


Simple Spotless Skin anti-blemish moisturiser- £2.49 from Bodycare but it is also avaliable in Boots, superdrug or Asda. I love the face wash in this range and had to try something else!

Superman Logo Logoshirt T-Shirt S-XXL
Superman T-shirt- £6 from Primark men's section
I have wanted one of these for so long after my obsession over anything superman! I had to get an XS however and it is still a little big but I still love it!

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200ml Medium St Moriz Self Tan Applicator Mitt
St Moriz Instant self tanning mousse in Medium and Mitt -£3 each from wilkinsons

Wilko Basket Wire Pink
Sorry For the Blury picture my camera's currently broken! Nightmare!
Pink Wire Basket-£3.30 from Wilkinsons

Thank you for reading!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment