Wednesday 25 January 2012

New Hair Loves!

Sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while guys the thing is i've just been mega busy and every time I wanted to write a post I hadn't got a clue what to write so please leave your ideas in the comments!

So, recently i've been loving taking care of my hair and so I thought i'd run through the products and give you mini reviews on them...

Shampoo...
Vosene Original Medicated Shampoo- £1.93 from Boots

This is amazing! I've used this for years, it deep cleanses my hair and gets rid of all the crap out of my hair. Yes, it is slightly drying and I have always had pretty normal hair so, it may not be so great for people with dry hair. But I like to use a very moisturising conditioner afterwards to replenish my hair. At under £2 its worth a try for definate!

Conditioner...
Dove Intensive Repair Express Treatment conditioner- £3.36 from Boots

I received a 50ml sample of this in my goodie bag when I went to the clothes show in december and I love it! Usually my hair is quite dry and damaged but gets greasy really quickly! With this Conditioner it doesn't weigh down my hair and I don't have to wash my hair for about 3days! This leaves my hair really soft and shiny too.

Treatments...
Andrew Barton Ultimate Blonde Twice a week Brightening Shampoo and Super Nourish Conditioner- £4 each or sometimes 2for£6 from Asda
  
These are brilliant! I bought a sample kit for £2.50 reduced from £5 after Christmas containing these 2products in 75ml and 50ml tubes and a 50ml tube of the Heat protector cream and a mirror and tail comb. I regularly have Blonde highlights in my hair and have been wanting to try Andrew Barton products for ages and thought this would be a brilliant opportunity and i'm very impressed! The Shampoo takes away the brassiness in my hair and the the conditioner re-hydrates whilst not weighing my hair down or making it greasy.

Styling products...
Andrew Barton Ultimate Blonde Heat Protection Styling Cream- £4 from Asda


I apply this too my towel dried hair on the ends and i've noticed how soft my hair felt! I'm not sure about the heat protection but it definatley keeps my ends nourished and soft.

Pantene Volume and Body Mousse-£2.99 from Boots

This is a really good mousse for giving volume and body, like it says on the bottle. But, it can make your hair crispy if you apply too much so little is definatley more with this.

Tresemme Heat Protection Spray-£4.99 from boots

I cannot say anything bad about this product whatsoever! Its mega easy to use on wet or dry hair and smells divine!

Hairsprays...
I will hopefully have a separate post coming soon on my favorite hairsprays, trust me i'm a hairspray queen! I've tried quite alot!

Thank you for reading and keep your eyes out for more posts to come!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment